Part Time Packer
May 25, 2022 |
Due to our continued growth over the last few years and the increasing brand awareness, we are now looking to employ an additional staff member in production. A part time packer is required for a specialist engineering air measurement company in Buckinghamshire primarily in packing or making boxes for dispatch.
- Keen and hardworking individual.
- Meticulous and pragmatic.
- Flexible and positive approach.
- Dependable and enjoys working in a team.
- Fit and ideally able to lift to 25kg alone.
- Ability to work with the minimum amount of supervision.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
Responsibilities will include:
- Picking and packing boxes.
- Building custom sized boxes if required.
- Discipline to adhere to company directives such as Health & Safety policy.
- Ensuring your workspace is tidy and safe. Maintain good housekeeping.
- Weighing packages and labelling them appropriately.
- Assisting on some assembly operations on the shop floor.
- To undertake other duties which may arise or as may be delegated from time to time.
- Receiving deliveries, booking goods into our ERP and handling system level paperwork.
Previous Experience of working in an engineering environment is not essential but would be an advantageous.
Please submit a CV and covering letter which states current salary/expectations when applying for this role to: email@example.com
We will be offering a competitive package depending on experience at a small but rapidly growing UK engineering company for the right candidate who has the drive to grow with us.
WE ONLY ACCEPT DIRECT APPLICATIONS. NO AGENCY, CONSULTANT OR THIRD PARTY SUBMISSIONS